Lagoon 380 S2 For Sale - Perfect Condition - €206k - SOLD!!!
Updated: Feb 15, 2022
The key to the Lagoon 380’s popularity, without a doubt, is its supple accommodations plan. The hulls are just wide enough to fit a good-size double berth in each “corner” of the boat.
This being a yacht with such a long production run (1999 to 2019), They made around 1000 hulls till to 2019 which is the highest number of production for a catamaran till now. The Lagoon 380 molds went through a few modifications during the time. The first Lagoon 380 S2 launched in 2003.
The differences between Lagoon 380 and 380 S2, briefly;
· They moved the bulkhead of the shower forward in the Starboard Hull (more space inside, less in the forward locker).
· Larger windows in the hulls
· Improved galley, sink and countertop
· Improved helm dash (on later S2s)
· Double helm seat (a good addition this)
The main saloon, slung between the hulls on the bridgedeck, is compact, but its layout makes it seem larger. The galley is just large enough to work comfortably and lies along a partial horizontal aft bulkhead fit with a sliding glass panel that permits generous access to the cockpit and outside breezes. The table and settees forward of the galley are large enough to be very useful and benefit from Lagoon’s trademark vertical saloon windows. These both increase usable interior space and afford fabulous wrap-around views of the outside world. The Lagoon 380 S2 is probably the best selling catamaran ever, so it is tried and tested.
· 380s are well built and safe.
· She is comfortable for her size with those beamy hulls.
· She is great value for money.
· That compact size means it is easy to dock this boat -they are highly manoeuvrable with the twin engines. This boat turns on a sixpence.
· Those vertical windows keep the sun out at midday and give you more living and head space.
· She is a proven ocean crosser, even a circumnavigator.
· The aft cockpit fits 6 people comfortably and feels secure.
The cockpit and deck layout also work well. The single-station helm is to port, behind the aft cabin bulkhead on a small raised dais with good views of both bows and transoms. Most sail controls (the main halyard, main sheet, and port jib sheet) are led to the helm. Though the main traveler must be controlled at the back of the cockpit and the starboard jib sheet is opposite the helm, the cockpit is compact enough that one or two crew can operate the boat efficiently. The side decks and foredeck just in front of the cabin house are perfectly flat and quite wide (which is not always the case on smaller cruising cats), so going forward and handling ground tackle is easy. The cockpit, meanwhile, is just large enough to serve as a great social venue.
In addition to the standard equipment; the Lagoon 380 S2 also has water maker., radar, brand new generator,Webasto 5.5 Kva diesel heater, Groco (made in USA) seacocks, brand new chain meter with remote controller, brand new Ultra anchor 27 Kg and 100 meter chain, brand new additional deep freeze,brand new trambolin, brand new LG brand solar panels and victron regulators, davids, brand new Zodiac Hypalon dinghy and Suzuki outboard engine, brand new batteries, spinnaker and brand new propeller . The boat’s standing/moving rig was checked by the qualified riggers and reported in good order in May 2021. A couple of ropes were renewed which were necessery. Sails were checked by UK Sailmakers and installed after the periodic maintenance. Reported in good condition.The Sails are in good order and ready to go min 5 years more.
The boat is in great condition. All of the seasonal maintenance included gelshield and antifouling has been done by us (TMS Yacht Sales & Services) in July 2021. Do not need to hauled the boat next two years. Engines and sail drives serviced by Marlin Yachting Company which is the offical dealer of Yanmar marine engines. The engines and the sail drives were took out from the boat and installed again after serviced. The owner spent approximately 30k€ recently for engines mechanic operations and around 7 k€ for the hull.
Even the boat was bought in April 2021 by the current owner, the owner changed his mind and decided to settle down to Toronto, Canada. It is necessary to make an appointment during working hours on weekdays to see the boat.
PLEASE READ THE WORK LISTS BELOW THE DETAILS SECTION. SHE IS READY FOR SAIL
· Make: Lagoon Catamarans
· Model: 380 S2
· Flag: Turkey
· LOA:11.55 m
· Beam:6,55 m
· Draft:1,2 m
· Headroom:2.06 m
· 2X 85 lts. holding tank
· 2X100 lts. fuel tanks
· 2X300 lts fresh water tanks
· Displacement: 7260 kg.
· 4X1 Cabins
· 2X1 Heads
· 2X1 Brand new Jabsco manuel toilet system installed in June2021
· 2X1 Deep Bow Lockers
· 2X1 Queen Size berths
· 2X1 Twin berths
· 1X1 Hard top on steering wheel
· 1X1 Hard top at cockpit
· 2X1 Yanmar 3YM30 30 hp (Fully serviced in June 2021- Recorded engine hours before the major service: STB:844,5 hours / PORT: 792.5. Now (01 October 2021): STB: 846 hours / PORT:898 hours. Engine working hours after major service (STB/PORT) are only 53.5 hours.)
· 2X1 SD20 Sail Drives (Fully serviced in June 2021- see work lists below)
· 2X1 New sail drive membrances were installed for each engines in July 2021
· 1X1 Webasto 5.5Kva Diesel heater with two outlets at the aft cabins and corridors.
· 6X1 Brand new Duracell Leisure 115ah service batteries intalled in June 2021
· 2X1 Brand new Duracell Leisure engine start batteries intalled in June 2021
· 1X1 Shore power inlet and cable and battery charger
· 2X1 Brand new 350 watt LG Solar panels installed in July2021
· 1X1 Additional 250 watt Solar panel
· 1X1 Brand new Victron MPPT Solar regulator 100/50A installed in July 2021
· 1X1 Brand new Victron MPPT Solar regulator 100/30A installed in July 2021
· 1X1 Raymarine i70 Depth & Speed instrument
· 1X1 Raymarine i70 wind speed/direction instrument
· 1X1 Navigation center/table
· 1X1 Hummingbird Helix 7 Chartplotter
· 1X1 Raymarine EV Autopilot Hydrolic
· 1X1 Raymarine VHF
· 1X1 Furuno DRS4W wifi Radar installed in July 2021 (Works with mobile phones and tablets)
· 1X1 Neta brand satellite TV reciever – Need to be reinstall.
· 1X1 Compass
· 1X1 Gps
· 2X1 Cockpit speakers
· 1X1 Radio
· 2X1 Electric bilge pump
· 2X1 Manuel bilge pump
· 1X1 Eno brand oven and three burner serviced in May 2021
· 3X1 Gas bottles
· 1X1 Refrigerator serviced in May 2021
· 1X1 Deep Freeze installed in May2021 brand new
· 1X1 65 Liter Boiler
· 1X1 Gangway
· 1X1 Swimming ladder
· 1X1 Cockpit shower with cold and hot water
· 1X1 Outboard engine brackets
· 1X1 Original Davit’s
· 1X1 2,5 meters Hypalon Zodiac dinghy from 2019
· 1X1 6Hp Suzuki four stroke outboard engine from 2019
· 1X1 Cockpit table
· Cockpit cushions
· 1X1 Cockpit sun shades installed in June 2021
· 1X1 Stereing whell sun shades installed in June 2021
· 1X1 Main sail cover
· 1X1 Sprayhood windscreen
· 1X1 Clasic main sail with 3 reefs serviced by UK Sailmakers in June 2021
· 1X1 Furling Genoa sail serviced by UK SailMakers in June 2021
· 1X1 Spinnaker –never used/need a hallyard on mast.
· 2X1 Harken 40 winches serviced in June 2021
· 2X1 Harken 45 winches serviced in May 2021
· 1X1 Lazy bag
· 1X1 Lazy jacks
· Navigational lights
· 1X1 Steerıng wheel
· 2X1 Brand new propellers
· 1X1 Rudder serviced and shaft bearings renewed in June 2021 – See work lists below
· All hoses and stoppers are renewed in June 2021- See work lists below.
· 10X1 Brand new Groco bronze (Made in USA) sea cocks installed in June 2021
· Standing rigg checked in July 2021
· Pressurised Hot&Cold water system
· 1X1 Brand new Trombolin installed in 2020
· Seajet 118 Epoxy gelshield applied in May 2021 for complete hull protection for minimum 10 years.
· Seajet 39 bottom paint applied in May 2021- No need to hauled out next two years
· Anods changed in May 2021
· 1X1 Delphine brand 12 volt water maker 80 Liters/hour installed in June 2021 (22,5 hours)
· 1X1 Brand new Whisper Power Piccolo 5kW Generator installed in June 2021 (13.5 hours )
· 1X1 Quick windlass serviced in July 2021 All bearings are renewed.
· 1X1 Brand new 27 kg Ultra Anchor installed in July 2021
· 1X1 FORTRESS (made in USA) FX-37 spare anchor.
· 1X1 Anchor Rescue System (never used before)
· 1X1 Brand new 100 meters galvanised chain installed in July 2021
· 1X1 Brand new Mz Electronics chain meter and additional remote controller from cockpit installed in July 2021
· 12X1 Life Jackets
· 1X1 Tool kit
· 1X1 First aid kit
· 1X1 Honus Binoculer
· 1X1 Plastimo Binoculer
· 1X1 Searchlight
· 1X1 Life Raft for 12 person (Valid till April 2022)
· Complete set of kitchen stuff
· Complete set of linens and towels
· Many and more than needs mooring lines
· 8X1 Fenders
· Various Navigational Aid books and rulers
WORKS WHICH HAS BEEN DONE BY MARLIN YACHTING COMPANY
YANMAR 3YM30 ENGINE MAJOR SERVICE (May 2021)
· Recorded engine hours before the major service / STB : 844,5 hours – PORT:792,5 hours
· Insertion of all hose and cable connections of the engines on the boat
· Taking the engined to the workshop and performing all major maintenance
· Routine maintenance service (oil, all filters, belts, etc...)
· Overhaul of marine water pump & control of hoses
· Fresh water pump, hoses & thermostat control, replacement of necessary ones
· Cleaning, control & anti-freeze replacement of fresh water condensate
· Exhaust manifold & exhaust elbow cleaning - checking
· Test & pressure adjustment / change of injectors
· Injection pump advance adjustment control
· Intake - exhaust valve clearance adjustment
· Revision of the alternator, control of cables & connections
· Revision of starter & control of battery cables
· Control of engine vibration mounts, replaced with brand news
· General cleaning & touch up paint application
· Reassembly of engines
· Saildrive bellows, engine valves, propeller brand new new (May 2021)
· Saildrive transmission major maintenance
YANMAR SD20 TAIL REVISION WORKSHOP
· Taking the upper & lower group of the tail into the workshop and performing all major maintenance
· Change of tail diaphragms & diaphragm bands
· Change of tail pin seal & o-ring
· General cleaning & painting of the upper & lower tail group
· Reassembly of the tail to the boat
MECHANICAL - ELECTRICAL & UNDERWATER SERVICES
· Replacement of rudder shaft bearings
· Improvement of rudder blade stoppers
· Rudder pedestal chain & transmission system control & cleaning - lubrication
· Renewing the hydraulic autopilot oil & checking the connections
· Services of 40 & 45 Harken cranes
· Throttle control & cleaning & renewal of wires
· Replacement of all valves with Groco brand (including engine valves)
· Change of toilet hoses
· Fuel tank cleaning pump-filter system installation. The pump transfer system cleans the fuel in the nails by passing it through a separate filter system. It is a separate system apart from the motor receiver filters. It works independently.
· Feeding one of the manual WCs with fresh water
· Installation & commissioning of the watermaker unit
· Quick windlass inserting and taking it to the workshop;Electromotor overhaul; bearing-seal replacement, stator-rotor cleaning, control of carbons, complete revision
· Transmission overhaul; bearing-seal change, gear & shaft check, oil change.
· Capstain, dowel and top-bottom cone cleaning.
· Windlass control assembly with chain counter & electrical installation controls (Chain control and counter system without getting up from the steering wheel control seat)
· General checks, cleaning & tests
WORKS WHICH HAS BEEN DONE BY TMS YACHT SALES & SERVICES
OSMOSIS TREATMENT SYSTEM
· Scrupping down the bottom
· Bottom surface cleaned.
· Sail Drive inlet surface cleaned.
· Two coats of Seajet 118 Epoxy barier applied to the inlet.
· The Sail Drive rubbers at the bottom renewed.
· Two coats of Seajet 118 Epoxy barier applied to the whole bottom.
· Three coats of Seajet 39 antifouling paint applied on the surface. No need lifting for hull paintinh for min next two years.
· All anods are renewed
· Stress cracks inspected.
· Surface preparation
· Gelcoat colour preparation.
· Gelcoat repairs
· Hull and deck wash down
· Polish and wax the hull/deck
· Cleaning and polishing the ınox parts